Thursday, October 5, 2006

12 weeks

No comments:
 
Marnin, bloggers.
Toby has been fighting sleep until 11 or so... but he's sleeping till 9.... I think it's a pretty good trade-off.
I am 12 weeks now... 3 months.

Week Twelve




  • Vocal cords begin to form - While perhaps not quite ready to be introduced to the nearest opera stage, your infant will use these immediately following the moment of birth. Bet you can't wait to hear that first cry!
  • Those precious eyes begin to move closer together - Are you wondering if he will have mommy's crystal green eyes, daddy's laughing brown ones, or maybe out of the gene pool will emerge grandma's clear blue!
  • Ears shift to their normal place on the side of the head
  • Intestines move farther in to your child's body
  • His or her liver begins to function - Responsible for cleansing the blood, storing nutrients, and providing needed chemicals, this is an important event!
  • The pancreas begins to produce insulin
  • Guess what? Your baby's average size is now at a whopping length: 2.13 inches (5.4cm) and weight: 0.49 ounce (14gm)





I wish I had sparkling green eyes... like Ariel... but hey, maybe this will be a redhead with green eyes... always my favorite. That's how I colored Barbies in my coloring books and everything.
Less than a week until ultrasound 1... I am getting my hopes down about being able to tell much... probably too early.

Okay, Toby arises. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jess here: if Blogger gives you problems, just click "Anonymous" and sign your name. Roll with the punches, folks...

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff