Tuesday, October 24, 2006

No comments:
 

I had a good day. And I laughed hard every time I read that blog. I
still think it's funny. And a very interesting fact that kidneys
cannot, in fact, explode. But if you operated on someone, and put an
incendiary device inside their kidneys, and you had the detonator...
it could still be a very real risk.
So don't be too cocky, Pam.
Today is Tuesday... that = getting ready for Radrev day around
here... except I'm thinking about hitting Walmart. My Walmart is
beginning to grow on me, now that I figured out where most of the
stuff is.
Toby is now saying No No back to me ... funny stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jess here: if Blogger gives you problems, just click "Anonymous" and sign your name. Roll with the punches, folks...

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff