Tuesday, October 17, 2006

28 years

No comments:
 

28 years ago, I took my first breath. And I've been breathing ever
since. I love my birthday. I used to start making birthday lists for
mama and daddy in August... just getting them ready. I'd submit
revised copies along the way.
One year, I must have been 4 or so, I got an Annie doll, and a
locket, and a red polka dot dress. Glory. I remember BEING Annie. You couldn't stop the Tomorrow.

28. Sounds so old. My apologies to the over-28 crowd... you don't
sound old. Just me. I still forget and think I'm 20 or so.

So here's to a new year...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jess here: if Blogger gives you problems, just click "Anonymous" and sign your name. Roll with the punches, folks...

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff