Thursday, July 6, 2006

Pondering the isolation

No comments:
 

Have you ever lived in the boondocks? I mean.... waaay out there.
That is where I live.
Technically, it's 14 miles either way once you hit 105. To Walmart,
that is.... Cleveland or Conroe. But it takes another 5 or 10 minutes
just to get to 105.
Unless you drive like the proverbial bat. Which is what a lot of
crazy people out here do. I mean, I'm not driving 35 back here. But I
am braking on curves and whatnot. Sheesh.

Anyway, just thinking about going to "town" today.

I'm hooked on the land, that's the thing. When we move from here, we
will still want a few acres at least. But you don't go outside, you
might say. True that, true.
But when I am in a house with neighbors all around, I just feel so
crowded. It's like being in the subway.

Someday I will have a massive at least 5 bedroom house in the middle
of everything, but with land. Like 242. And a bunch of chilluns,
maybe. Because chilluns are a good good thing.

Upstairs we will have the story thread. Coed. 4 words. All other
comments can go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jess here: if Blogger gives you problems, just click "Anonymous" and sign your name. Roll with the punches, folks...

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff