Friday, July 7, 2006

bleh

No comments:
 
Interesting day yesterday.... straaaaange 4 word story which is still going on, I believe.


My heart has been heavy for a while now. As I am awakening, I am seeing more clearly the devastation created by sin. It kills, doesn't it? You know, the wages of sin is death.... but that is death now. It's just hurting me.
I was anesthized to this for a few years... my own sorrow consumed me. But now I see again.
Makes me remember why I wanted out.

God, raise up a standard of righteousness. Ignite a passion for You in Your people. Make us sick of sin. Open our eyes... expose the enemy and his lies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jess here: if Blogger gives you problems, just click "Anonymous" and sign your name. Roll with the punches, folks...

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff