Monday, July 24, 2006

Jessica, you're rambling

No comments:
 

Sometimes, as my dad used to say, the excrement hits the ventilator.

If you're standing around, some is going to hit you. Disgusting, and
yet true. (sigh)

On other notes, we went this weekend to Texas Ablaze. Richy, being a mystic, had several significant encounters with God. I enjoyed myself... can't really call it a Sinai experience.
Ah, but I did have a Cinnabon at Deerbrook Mall.... ours is closed,
if anyone didn't know. Deerbrook has the only Cinnabon in the greater
Houston area. So, now you know.
We are coming up on the one year anniversary of the blog, here. No
plan yet. That's how I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jess here: if Blogger gives you problems, just click "Anonymous" and sign your name. Roll with the punches, folks...

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff