Monday, August 18, 2008

Recap de DC

No comments:
 
Howdy, everybody.

Here's the clips from when we played at the Call.... here and here...

It was a long, intense day. The atmosphere over DC is pretty heavy, and in intercessory terms, breakthrough was difficult. But we did what we felt like God told us to do, and we're content with that.
And I am very glad that we're done and we can think about some other stuff for a couple of months. Like what, maybe you're asking. Nosy. Anyways... like enrolling R2 in school. I have a bigger post I'll do about that later this week.

It's a little bit like the week after Christmas, and I'm not really sure what to do with myself. I need to maintain some spiritual momentum and not slide back into some apathy...

My kids had a great weekend with Viking Granny. And we got to be tourists on Sunday... get this... my FIRST time in DC. My hubsand has been like, 4 times. And I, le politico have never been. We had to move really fast, and we were walking everywhere. So I am skinny and tired, but very happy. My brain is a little fried, so if you have specific stuff you're curious about, just ask!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Jess here: if Blogger gives you problems, just click "Anonymous" and sign your name. Roll with the punches, folks...

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff