Saturday, September 17, 2005

Saturday

No comments:
 

Dreamed about spending a LOT of time in a seafood shop connected to a
convenience store... complete with a fake alligator in the eel tank.
Is this because I ate shrimp last night? I can only guess.

R2 went to Pearland with Bedste today.... I'm bereft. I always am
kicking him out of my room and urging him to go play with his toys and
now I wish he was knocking stuff down in the other room. He'll be back
tomorrow. But today! He'll have adventure with Mercy and Madison and
Graceson but not really Israel. He's pretty one track if you know what
I mean.

and maybe a light-saber fight with Uncle Arberto...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jess here: if Blogger gives you problems, just click "Anonymous" and sign your name. Roll with the punches, folks...

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff