Friday, September 9, 2005

friday

No comments:
 

feeling pretty good today, no real contractions since yesterday
afternoon. Last night Leah and Nate came over bearing gifts.
Books....mmmmmmm
and Mama's peach cobbler. I wish I had some more. (SUBTLE HINT)
then I went to bed and I was waiting until 10:30 to watch Everybody
Loves Raymond and then all the sudden it was 4:30 and the room was
pitch black. Verrrrry mysterious. Similar to all those times I fell
asleep in my parent's bed and woke up upstairs, in my room, in the
morning. I think I must have some mysterious sleep-transport ability.

So I slept great and I feel better today, emotionally. Thanks for the
prayers. Now somebody pray for Josh. What a face!

oh and sometime today a woman named Brandy is going to come and stick
me in the hip with a large needle. I just know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jess here: if Blogger gives you problems, just click "Anonymous" and sign your name. Roll with the punches, folks...

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff