Thursday, September 29, 2005

galore

No comments:
 

Last night, my mom picked up on my VERY subtle hints here yesterday and
delivered some peach cobbler. I had a massive helping and now feel
capable of at least 4 and a half more months of pregnancy.
Eva brought ice cream and cookies, and Richy brought an assortment of
candy bars. I might be busy for a while. But no, I don't need any help,
thanks.

This is Leah's new due date. Let's all pray that this is the big day,
because she's getting ornery, threatening people's dessert and whatnot.

I feel good. No contractions yesterday, and just generally at peace.
YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jess here: if Blogger gives you problems, just click "Anonymous" and sign your name. Roll with the punches, folks...

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff