Saturday, April 22, 2006

No comments:
 
So last night, R1 was gone.... he's got this monthly overnight meeting. So, as usual, I seized the day to watch a movie he would NEVER watch...
This time, a Hilary Duff selection....
See, honestly, I like her little teenybopper romances... they are so sweet. And I read in Sacred Romance that there is this longing in a woman's heart for romance that really is a longing for God... so that's why I love cheesy little romances...

But, yeah, watching all the extras and whatnot kept me up till almost 3. And then Toby woke up at 7 and has been playing and grunting since then... SO I just said to heck with it and got up.
Normally, I'm like a merry sunshine good morning kinda gal no matter what amount of sleep I get... I mean I wake up WIDE awake... but I'm a little bleary today...

Oh, but the new playpen is great. He was way too big for his bassinet and I have been pre-grieving moving him into his room and crib.... but the playpen has bought me some time... it has a built in bassinet that is much bigger.
R2 is pretty concerned about why can't he get in the playpen... or, as it's called these days, a playyard. Bunk. It's a pen.

Man I am a sleepy sneezy hungry little mama.

Oh, and we'll try the story experiment another day, with more rules....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jess here: if Blogger gives you problems, just click "Anonymous" and sign your name. Roll with the punches, folks...

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff