Monday, April 3, 2006

Last night

No comments:
 
What a neat homegroup.... We had 10 or 15 people, I guess.... and the Holy Spirit was there.

I feel like I'm waking up. I can't even describe it. Just all of the sudden I'm cooking again- literally cooking food for the joy of creating... I'm writing a little... making friends again... laughing loud again. Last night I prayed out loud for someone - I think it's been a year.

I guess
this is the joy that comes in the morning

And maybe I can see again
I hope

I think
It's safe to open my arms
And welcome in the prodigals

Maybe I am somehow becoming
Whole again
I am

I find
That I can laugh again
And cry from more than grief

This ending
is a beginning
the sun is out
I see

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jess here: if Blogger gives you problems, just click "Anonymous" and sign your name. Roll with the punches, folks...

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff