Monday, March 27, 2006

Jack in El Box party party

No comments:
 
So the most votes came in for Saturday around 4... 4 votes total. Now, we have a lot more active bloggers than that.

Georgia, MamaPC, Mommy-3 and Hotrod, Servant and Clam, Naytron, Crystal, Granny, Katie, Sharon, JD, Josh and Shannon, Beth, Big Daddy, Daniel, Arberto, Harvy, Kat, Mere Pete, Beebow.... if I forgot somebody then I'm sorry.. you are still a valuable part of the blog... I'm just waking up

Those who are around ocassionally....
And all you lurkers... I know you're out there.

Now, here's what I would like for the party: MAXIMUM BLOGULAR ATTENDANCE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jess here: if Blogger gives you problems, just click "Anonymous" and sign your name. Roll with the punches, folks...

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff