Tuesday, March 21, 2006

No comments:
 
I'm at such a wierd place in my life. I feel like I've been in trauma/grieving mode for YEARS. And then desperately trying to keep this baby.
And now I'm here. And things are pretty good. I miss my twins horribly, but Toby has been very healing.
So what now? I've been in the "carried" part of Footprints for so long that I don't really know what to do.

On another note: I have recieved my 20 dollar Peterson challenge money... in a Jack Cash card. (thanks!)
My plan is to invite all you bloggers and lurkers out to JITB and buy $20 worth of tacos.... Just a good ol Yablonski jamboree. But I want as many bloggers as possible to come... even though there won't be enough tacos. So that's gonna take a little planning.

The better time for a blog party would be:
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jess here: if Blogger gives you problems, just click "Anonymous" and sign your name. Roll with the punches, folks...

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff