Wednesday, May 18, 2011

introducing jessclark.tv

No comments:
 
So, I've got this blog, right? You probably knew that, since you're here and everything. A lot of times, I meet people and they're like, "So, what do you do?" and I'm like, "I sit on the couch." and then they're like, "Cool. What's your blog address?" and I'm all awkward inside because my blog address is not rememberable. I mean, it's better than my late dad's website (may he rest in peace) which was something like
http://www.mcia.com/sites/calvstan~234/dramateam.html
or something. But still.

And the MOG is always calculating ways to make a buck off my tales of grocery shopping and potty-training and whatnot, so he's been throwing catchy little blog titles at me and I've been shooting them down because I wanted a website with my name. Because I am a narcissist? I don't know. You tell me, about me.

So anyways, we bought this one. And maybe some day I'll get all designery with a logo and stuff, and maybe figure out some way to make money off all y'all. For now, though, it's just easier to point you to jessclark.tv. Because I am a reality show.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Jess here: if Blogger gives you problems, just click "Anonymous" and sign your name. Roll with the punches, folks...

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff