Wednesday, June 7, 2006

No comments:
 

From all reports, last night's meeting was great. Unfortunately,
Toby refused to attend, or to stay in the nursery.... so the whole
night is kinda a blur of shrieking to me..
Oh well. Maybe next week he'll be used to it again.

Today is my twin's birthday. They would be two.

I don't really want to write about it here... too much of a sad
thing. They are greatly missed. I will always be a little envious of
heaven for their company....

This is supposed to be guys day... but nothing shuts a blog down
quicker than a sad story. So we shall see....

reminder: I am going out of town tomorrow, and may not have internet
again until Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jess here: if Blogger gives you problems, just click "Anonymous" and sign your name. Roll with the punches, folks...

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff