Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Valumtimes

No comments:
 


Happy Valentines Day




Well here it is! I was going to fast chocolate for a couple days to see if it affects Toby.... but Julie bought me Godiva! I'll have to start my break on Thursday or somehing...

Last night Tobes slept in his bassinet for 2 stretches... I just have to knock him out with feedings first....
great church service last night.... very accurate prophetic words, it seemed like. And Toby may have some rocker in him after all.. slept right through worship.

It was pretty neat hanging out with my sister Leah and her baby... both of us having small babies and just sharing that experience... don't know why but last night just was cool... like a new dimension to our relationship...

Have a good V Day everybody! Eat some chocolate! Buy some flowers! Or maybe a Venus Flytrap!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jess here: if Blogger gives you problems, just click "Anonymous" and sign your name. Roll with the punches, folks...

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff