Monday, February 27, 2006

Drumroll, please

No comments:
 

5 HOURS SLEEP IN A ROW!!!!
Oh, I feel like a new person! Amazing!
Last night we went to the Radiant concert at Freedom Fellowship. It was
awesome. A lot of Holy-Spirit ministry at the end.
Then Toby and I collectively melted down on the way home... he sounded
like it was the end. And I was so horribly sick... just my throat on
fire and coughing and so tired.
As soon as we got home, he was happy. Not even really hungry... he just
wanted to be home.

Oh, and then I took the REAL Robitussin. BIG difference. I still feel
better and it's been 8 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jess here: if Blogger gives you problems, just click "Anonymous" and sign your name. Roll with the punches, folks...

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff