Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Man's day

No comments:
 
Toby is 4 weeks old today! Can you believe it? Now I have to go look up 4 week olds and see if he is up to date!
I have figured out that he sleeps longer and better if he sleeps in my bed.... nice. Now I just have to figure out how to reattach my arm every morning.
This is the cutest noisiest baby in the universe.

GUYS day: maybe a little jump-start -some options
• Who is/was the best superhero? Who's the lamest?
• Why don't men take bubble baths?
• Who is cooler, Matt or Daniel?

some maybe topics there... have at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jess here: if Blogger gives you problems, just click "Anonymous" and sign your name. Roll with the punches, folks...

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff