Friday, January 20, 2006

pondering

No comments:
 

It's amazing what the brain does with pregnancy... I lost all political
and other ambition.... just now starting to notice the world around me
again.
This is one reason I wonder should a woman be President. Now, this has
been an ambition of mine since I was 6. I take breaks from it, but
politics always calls to me.
And if I ever did it, I would probably be past childbearing years.
Nonetheless, I question my sanity during hormonal shifts.
Would I blow up Korea on a "bad" day? I just can't say. I'm just saying
I worry myself sometimes.
I really don't need any backup singers on this, my dear male friends. Just processing.

Well, sounds from the bassinet beckon me. Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jess here: if Blogger gives you problems, just click "Anonymous" and sign your name. Roll with the punches, folks...

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff