Monday, January 23, 2006

No comments:
 

I went to church yesterday. It was the first time in a looong time that
I've been there and not been a little freaked out the whole time about
going into labor. It was so cool walking in with a carseat just like a
normal mommy....
Now I am adjusting to needing to seek God again.... I feel like I've
been carried all these months and now that grace is lifting a little.
Funny how it can be harder to do in the good times. When I'm just
hanging on for dear life, I find Him so close. Now I need to work a
little.

Just a little Monday morning introspection. See ya in a few.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jess here: if Blogger gives you problems, just click "Anonymous" and sign your name. Roll with the punches, folks...

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff