Friday, July 21, 2006

No comments:
 
Well, I actually wrote a blog yesterday but it never showed up here. Curiouser and curiouser....

Toby is sick. Poor little guy. He has a little fever and a runny nose. I thought it was just teething but I woke up with a sore throat today... sheesh.
Did I write that we have decided to homeschool R2? I'm excited and nervous about it... it is going to be a lot of work, but he'll love it.
There's a big homeschool convention in August.... that's where we'll get a lot of ideas.

But my throat hurts and there's nothing to eat. Somebody call the waa-mbulance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jess here: if Blogger gives you problems, just click "Anonymous" and sign your name. Roll with the punches, folks...

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff